Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center is proud to partner with several summer camps in Arizona to support inclusive programs for campers of all ages. The Arizona Science Center, Camp Daisy and Harry Stein, Camp Simcha, Children's Museum of Phoenix, The Phoenix Theatre Company and the University of Advancing Technology, each offer incredible experiences and unforgettable memories to campers. If you're a parent or caregiver of a child, teen, or adult with autism, check out these fun camps happening this summer!
For questions about a specific camp, their schedules, and more, please contact the camp's representative directly!
- Dates: June 1–July 25
- Time: Overnight: 2- or 4-week options
- Ages: 7-15
- Contact: Jenifer Walker at 480.951.0323
- Dates: June 7-July 30
- Times: In-person: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Virtual camp: 1-2 p.m. using Zoom
- Ages: 6-12
- Contact: Alyson Smith at email@example.com
- Dates: June 7-July 31
- Time: Monday-Friday (9:00-3:30 p.m.)
- Ages: 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-17
- Contact: Michelle Chin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.889.7608
- Dates: 9 weeks from June 1–July 30 (May 31 is a holiday)
- Hours: 9 a.m.–4 p.m. with extended care options of 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Ages: 5-8
- Contact: Ricardo Bernal at email@example.com or 602.648.2777
Dates: 6 weeks from May 18-July 30
Hours: 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m., daily
Ages: 8 weeks-those entering 3rd grade
Contact: Amy Gavartin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.951.3398
Inclusion Training And Consultation at SARRC
Inclusion training and consultation services are offered to school-based and recreational organizations that are moving toward an inclusive model or would like to improve upon an existing model looking to implement best practices to improve the success of all participants. To learn more, contact SARRC's Community Services team at 480.603.3284 or email@example.com.