Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC) is kicking off Autism Awareness Month with "Spotlight on SARRC," a week-long radio campaign airing on KTAR-92.3!
Starting Monday, March 27 through Friday, March 31, interviews with our experts will air around 5:50 a.m., 7:50 a.m. and 12:10 p.m. Interviews will share hopeful stories and provide important information about the latest news with our research, programs and services.
- Remarks from SARRC President and CEO, Danny Openden
- Part 1: The history of autism
- Part 2: Current research and diagnosis
- Part 3: Programs that are helping families with young children
- Part 4: SARRC’s most important method
- Part 5: SARRC services for adult clients to focus on employment
With your help, SARRC can continue to provide leading-edge programs and services to individuals with autism and their families. Click here to take action today!