**Please note at this time, the 2020 Community Breakfast is postponed until further notice. We will communicate with our supporters on the status of the rescheduled event as soon as more information comes available.**
Join Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC) for an inspiring morning as we celebrate the 22nd Annual Community Breakfast at the Arizona Biltmore Resort.
Funds raised during SARRC's Community Breakfast support our innovative programs, services, and research initiatives. During the program, guests will enjoy breakfast and experience a moving, memorable portrait of SARRC’s impact on individuals with autism and families served through our programs and services. Each year, the event draws community and business leaders, sponsors, parents, volunteers, and public officials.
Friday, May 1, 2020
The Arizona Biltmore Resort
Franky Lloyd Wright Ballroom
2400 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Registration is required for the Community Breakfast, which is free to attend for all guests. While there is no obligation for guests to contribute, there will be an ask for donations during the event. Our goal is to have 100 percent of guests make a monetary contribution to SARRC.
Table Captains are essential to the success of the Community Breakfast. By hosting a table, Captains connect us with community members who are passionate about autism, help us increase awareness and educate our community. Interested in becoming a Table Captain? Contact us to learn more!
SPECIAL OFFER FROM LYFT
Looking to make your Annual Community Breakfast experience even more enjoyable? Take a Lyft and enjoy 10% of your ride to and from the Arizona Biltmore on Friday, May 1.
To take advantage of this offer, enter promo code: COMMUNITYBFAST20 while ordering your ride using the Lyft mobile app.
For information on SARRC's 22nd Annual Community Breakfast, please contact a member of our development team at 602.606.9881 or email email@example.com.
Event Co-chairs: Julie Alpert and Elana Campbell
Committee: Karen Donmoyer, Mackenzie Fitz-Gerald, Paula Friedlund, Maura Goldsberry, Jeri Kendle, Jenni Leinbach, Charles Markle, Stephanie Papadopoulos, Jennifer Pletka, Jami Reagan, Debbie Schwartz, Jessica Wani, Pearl Woodring
Thank you to our sponsors
- Kathy & Mike Bosco
- The Sanders Family Charitable Fund
- The Fielder Family
- Julie Alpert & Family
- Arizona Complete Health
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Arizona Residential Architects LLC
- Arizona State University
- Charles Schwab
- Colliers International
- Cox Communications Opens in New Window
- Fennemore Craig Opens in New Window
- Genentech Opens in New Window
- Govig & Associates
- Melmed Center Opens in New Window
- MFRG-Icon Construction Opens in New Window
- O'Donovan Family Foundation
- SMS Financial, LLC
- Talent Game Plan, LLC
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Opens in New Window
- U.S. Bank Opens in New Window
- Abrazo Health Care
- Arizona Garage & Closet Design Opens in New Window
Opens in New Window
- Brown & Brown Insurance of Arizona/CopperPoint Insurance Companies
- Desert Diamond Casino West Valley
- Desert Institute for Spine Care
- Karen Donmoyer
- Henry & Horne Opens in New Window
- Hensley Beverage Company Opens in New Window
- The Huckelbridge Family
- My Sister's Closet Opens in New Window
- North Scottsdale Pediatrics
- Marie & Rick Reffler
- Regional Center for Border Health, Inc. Opens in New Window
- Snell & Wilmer Opens in New Window
- Southwest General Development
- Taylor & Lihn, PLLC
- Truckstop.com Opens in New Window
- U.S. Trust
- Vrana Law Firm Opens in New Window