JumpStart® (ages 18 months-7 years old)
SARRC's six-week JumpStart program helps families who are new to autism spectrum disorder (ASD) by providing important information, support and strategies.
More importantly, JumpStart connects you with a licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA) for coaching sessions that are customized to you, your child and your family.
What are the benefits of completing JumpStart?
We know this is a period of adjustment, and we’re here to arm you with critical information and real-life strategies to empower your family. JumpStart benefits include:
- Your family will meet with a highly trained and certified coach during four one-on-one meetings to get personalized support
- You will complete a series of informative online learning modules over a six-week period on your time
- If you have questions, your experienced BCBA coach will be available to answer them
- You will leave with actionable next steps to focus on once you finish the program
We’re proud to offer JumpStart to families living throughout Arizona. If you have a child younger than age 8 who has recently been diagnosed with ASD or is going through the diagnostic process, reach out to us! Coaching sessions will be scheduled in-person or online utilizing virtual technology based on where a family lives.
Contact SARRC’s Family Resource Team today at 602.606.9806 or online at inquiry.autismcenter.org.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Pivotal Response Treatment (PRT)
- Challenging Behaviors
- Accessing State Services
- Accessing Insurance Services
- Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- Toilet Training
We accept private pay, most major insurance plans, and have scholarship funding available. The private pay cost is $500. Our Family Resource Team will let you know if you qualify for any scholarships.
Se Habla Español!
“We enrolled in JumpStart when our daughter, Emery, was 18 months old before we even received an official ASD diagnosis. While working with our JumpStart coach, our daughter started making eye contact again, she started having word approximations, she started pointing. It was like night and day. SARRC is the only one who helped us through this whole process. The JumpStart online platform and coaching sessions were invaluable.”
-Michele, Emery’s mom, Buckeye, Ariz.