If you are a parent of a newly diagnosed child; have recently relocated to Arizona; or you are a family making life transitions consider joining SARRC for an online Family Orientation. Family Orientation is delivered by a member of our family services team and provides information and support to families at any point in their journey. There is no cost to attend.
Family Orientation is divided into three age groups Young Child (up to age 5); School-Age Child (ages 6-12); Teens and Adults (ages 13+). Depending on your age group, participants can look forward to learning more about:
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Intervention options
- How to access vital services through state and insurance funding
- Programs SARRC offers, and age-related topics for each age group (i.e.: navigating IEPs, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, employment and post-high school options, an autism diagnosis as a family)
Family Orientations are held once a month for caregivers of individuals in three age groups: young child (under 5 years old), school-aged children (6-12), teens, and adults (13+). Orientations are delivered online through Zoom video conferencing.
View all upcoming meetings by clicking an age group below:
- Young Child (up to age 5) Opens in New Window
- School-Age Child (ages 6-12) Opens in New Window
- Teens and Adults (ages 13+) Opens in New Window
For more information or questions please contact a SARRC Intake Specialist at 602.606.9806 or email@example.com