Employment Partnerships Program
Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC) creates partnerships with local and national employers to increase competitive, community-based employment opportunities for adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Nationally, adults with ASD experience low rates of employment, but through the help of our valued employment partners, SARRC is committed to increasing the employment rate among adults with ASD.
SARRC employment partners benefit from:
- A more inclusive and diversified enviroment.
- Access to a growing and untapped workforce of excellent, dependable and long-term employees.
- Recognition as a partner in SARRC’s marketing materials and presentations.
- Opportunity to advocate, communicate and educate our greater community on autism.
- Access to autism awareness trainings to increase efficiency in your organization.
- A work tax credit.
For more information about our Employment Partnerships program, please contact Fiona Falbo at 480.487.4296 or FFalbo@autismcenter.org
Those interested in becoming a SARRC Employment Partner, view and print a downloadable flyer.
Active employment partners
- Arizona Autism Charter Schools, Inc.
- Arizona School for the Arts
- Arizona Sunrays Gymnastics and Dance Center
- Az Working Girl Café
- Beatitudes Campus
- Breakthru Beverage
- Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Arizona School Boards Association
- Celebrity Theatre
- Clearskin Institute of Laser Aesthetics
- City of Scottsdale
- CVS Health
- Edge Building Services
- Emily Taylor Law Firm
- Fractured Prune Doughnuts
- Fry’s Food & Drug Stores, Inc.
- GateWay Community College
- Hubbard Family Swim School
- Integrative Headache Care
- OdySea Aquarium
- Omni Bioceutical Innovations
- Outback Steakhouse
- Paradies Lagardère Travel Retail
- Peckham, Inc.
- Pinnacle Transplant Technologies
- Pro-Serv Commercial Cleaning, Inc.
- Raceway Express Car Wash
- Redi Carpet
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- SSP America
- Summer Winds Nursery
- TCH (The Centers for Habilitation)
- The Touchpoint Solution
- Valor Global
- White House Design Studio
*Employers listed above are currently employing, have employed in the past two years or are actively recruiting adults with autism. Thank you to each of our partners for their critical support!