15th Annual Autism Speaks Walk in partnership with SARRC
SARRC and Autism Speaks have re-imagined the Walk and we're going virtual! While the event might look different, we remain committed to celebrating our community...in whatever way you choose at the location of your choice!
Whether you like to walk, run, hike or bike you can support the autism community and join us on Halloween morning—Saturday, Oct. 31 at 9 a.m.— to celebrate the 15th annual Autism Speaks Walk in partnership with SARRC in your own neighborhood.
Walk 1.54 miles with your friends and family in support of the 1 in 54 U.S. children with autism, organize a community scavenger hunt, sidewalk chalk art installation, Zoom costume parade, or whatever else you come up with... anyway that works for you is the right way to participate.
Get Ready to Walk YOUR Way!
- REGISTER your team! Registration is free and only takes a few minutes and ensures you receive the most current updates, resources, and tools. Register here »
- STREAM the virtual opening ceremonies on 10/31 which will be available to all Walkers on the event website at 9 a.m. to kick off festivities.
- GET FESTIVE with the fun gear we'll supply, including a start-line banner and pom-poms. And for the kids (and kids at heart) – costumes are encouraged to help make the morning fun and memorable!
2020 Walker Recognition Program
Raise funds and earn cool swag! Check out all of the items, including the 2020 Walk commemorative t-shirt for those who raise $150 or more, here »
We look forward to sharing more with our community of walkers as details are available! To ensure you are receiving the most current information, please be sure to register your team!
While the Autism Speaks Walk in partnership with SARRC will look different this year, what you love most will remain the same. Additionally, if you have questions, our team is here to support you. Please connect with your local event coordinators below:
- SARRC: Randi O'Connor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Autism Speaks: Heidi Naranjo, email@example.com
Thank you to our 2020 Walk Chairperson
Thank you to our 2020 Walk Chair: Gregory Bernosky & family!
Thank you to our generous sponsors